We aim to meet your needs with efficiency, effectiveness, fairness, and courtesy by:
- providing a friendly service, showing respect and sensitivity;
- treating you fairly – demonstrating our commitment to equality and diversity;
- recognising and responding to your particular needs;
- dealing with your requests and enquiries accurately, promptly, and efficiently;
- respecting your confidentiality;
- explaining if we can’t answer your request /enquiry;
- making effective use of IT services;
- establishing service standards and monitoring our performance;
- continuing to develop our teams’ expertise and skills; and
- welcoming your feedback.
Just Psychology CIC has a comprehensive customer and complaint procedure with the involvement of Managers/Directors until the matter is resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.
If you would like to make any comments or suggestions, raise a query or make a complaint about the service you have received, please contact us using our details below. We will respond to your query within 3 – 5 working days. This policy will be kept up to date to reflect changes in the nature and size of the business. To ensure this, the policy and its effectiveness will be reviewed annually.
All team members are trained in customer service standards, will exhibit customer-friendly service skills, and be knowledgeable, professional, and courteous in meeting the needs of our customers.
Just Psychology CIC will return clients' phone calls and emails within 24 hours. If we cannot meet this agreement, we will let you know as soon as possible and agree on a new deadline.
As part of our commitment to upholding professional standards, we will review our policies annually to ensure that they continue to meet business needs and are consistently applied to all our customers.
Just Psychology CIC seeks fair, just, and prompt solutions to complaints and appeals when possible. All such issues should be directed to the Director, Dr Iyabo Fatimilehin, in the first instance, where they will be acknowledged.
Access to Information
We comply fully with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. Any personal or confidential information held by us about a client or a team member is fully accessible to that person or body for review or editing by contacting the Director, Dr Iyabo Fatimilehin.
Wherever possible, we strive to maintain our legal requirements and professional standards to reduce the burden of unnecessary paperwork.
How to Contact Us:
Dr Iyabo Fatimilehin – Director
Just Psychology CIC
T: 0161 262 1622
Email: [email protected]